Hiya I’m Anya, I’m a twentysomething Kiwi girl from Auckland.
I was first inspired to start this blog in 2014 when I travelled and studied abroad – three months on a farm in France and four months studying in Cardiff, Wales – which was hands down one of the best experiences I’ve ever had.
Since then I’ve kept it as a place that I (sporadically) share my travels and experiences (in 2016 I hit pause on my career and life and ran away to Walt Disney World in Orlando, FL for five months) and generally whatever I’m up to.
You can expect to find travel posts about places I’ve visited and places I hope to visit, and lifestyle posts about food, fashion and anything from films reviews to books and music I’m loving.
After getting my first big taste of independent adventure, I know that it is something I’m not willing to give up anytime soon. In the meantime however, I’m working full-time as an editorial digital editor for a women’s lifestyle website and saving up enough for another big trip in the near future.
Feel free to get in touch through my social media links, on my ASK ANYA page, by dropping a comment or by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you and I always love finding new blogs to follow.
Not sure where to start? Check out some of my most popular posts below:
- 75 Thoughts I Had Whilst Watching 50 Shades of Grey
- The Doctor Who Experience and the Doctor Who Experience Vlog
- Living the Student Life: Tips
- Travelling Home (Part 1): Cardiff to Paris
And here are some of my personal favourite posts:
- City in a Snapshot: Paris 4 Day Itinerary
- England: Bath and the Roman Baths and England: The Stonehenge
- What’s On My TV Schedule?
- Massive Day in Paris
You can also check out my travel diaries from different trips I’ve done, some include:
- The Europe Trip 2014 (June-September)
- Study Abroad in Cardiff 2014-15
- And my travels at home: Auckland 2015
Thanks for visiting!