Hiya I’m Anya, I’m a twentysomething Kiwi girl from Auckland and a recent journo grad.
At the beginning 2016 I hit pause on my career and life and ran away to Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida for 5 months to live and work!
In 2014/15 I was living and travelling abroad for seven months between the UK and France. Three months on a farm in France, and four months studying abroad in Cardiff, Wales, which was hands down one of the best experience I’ve ever had in my life.
This little blog is simply a place for me to share my travels, experiences and generally whatever I’m thinking about and other malarkey.
You can expect to find travel posts about places I’ve visited and places I hope to visit, and lifestyle posts about food, fashion and anything from films reviews to books and music I’m loving.
After getting my first big taste of independent adventure, I know that it is something I’m not willing to give up anytime soon. In the meantime however, I’m working full-time for an awesome magazine and saving up enough for another big trip in the near future.
Feel free to get in touch through my social media links, on my ASK ANYA page, by dropping a comment or by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you and I always love finding new blogs to follow.
Not sure where to start? Check out some of my most popular posts below:
- 75 Thoughts I Had Whilst Watching 50 Shades of Grey
- The Doctor Who Experience and the Doctor Who Experience Vlog
- Living the Student Life: Tips
- Travelling Home (Part 1): Cardiff to Paris
And here are some of my personal favourite posts:
- City in a Snapshot: Paris 4 Day Itinerary
- England: Bath and the Roman Baths and England: The Stonehenge
- What’s On My TV Schedule?
- Massive Day in Paris
You can also check out my travel diaries from different trips I’ve done, some include:
- The Europe Trip 2014 (June-September)
- Study Abroad in Cardiff 2014-15
- And my travels at home: Auckland 2015
Thanks for visiting!