With just over four weeks to go (28 days and 15 hours to be exact… but who’s counting,) I have been slowly trying to buy gizmos and gadgets (and clothes) that I can say are going towards the trip so that I don’t feel horrible for spending money that I don’t have.
Some of the exciting purchases include;
- A new camera; I bought myself a Samsung mv900f in the colour White which I am SUPER excited about.
I chose this one because of the screen that can be lifted to a 180 degree angle which will be perfect for vlogging (I’ve decided that I want to do some daily vlogging while I’m away as something fun to do).
- 32GB SD card; not very exciting, but I thought I’d chuck it in anyway.
- Universal Travel Power Plug Adaptor; ok so I’m going to sound really geeky, but I’m pretty excited about this because it’s a 4-in-1 kind of product that I’ll be able to use in Europe and the UK.
- Juice Box Portable Charger;
Ok, if this is not the cutest thing you have ever seen, you’re lying. This little cutie is a portable phone charger, so if you’re low on battery you can just plug it into the Juice Box and charge it up!
- I also bought a new black skort and grey trousers which I’m pretty happy with, but aren’t very interesting either.
I’m also planning on buying a couple of books before I leave! If you have any book suggestions please let me know, I’d love suggestions!