I don’t know if anyone remembers, way back in 2010, when everyone (and by everyone I mean 15-year-olds,) were obsessed with the music shuffle game (does it even have an official name?).
After a (very naughty) break from study, I was trolling through my old Facebook posts when I came across the game and I thought it was time for a bit of a Thursday Throwback, so I thought I’d give it a go.
The rules are simple:
- Put your music library on shuffle.
- For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
- You must write that song title as the answer to the question, no matter how silly it sounds! Most of the time they seem to work though, strangely enough.
- Ok go!
- The answer to #20 is the Title of your note.
- If someone says, “shelf” You say? Hair
- How would you describe yourself? Happily
- What do you like in a guy/girl? She Was The One
- How do you feel today? I Don’t Trust Myself (With Loving You)
- What is your life’s purpose? Better Than Words
- What’s your motto? If You Could See Me Now
- What do your friends think of you? Shake It Out
- What do you think of your parents? Counting Stars
- What do you think about very often? Honey & I
- What is 2 + 2? Buttons
- What do you think of your best friend? Incredible (oh how lovely)
- What do you think of the person you like? What Makes You Beautiful
- What is your life story? No Angel (if this had been “Story of My Life,” life would be perfect right now)
- What do you want to be when you grow up? Biting Down
- What do you think of when you see the person you like? I Need A Doctor (haha damn right)
- What will you dance to at your wedding? Little Things (CUTE)
- What will they play at your funeral? Obsession (is this a good or bad thing? You decide!)
- What is your biggest fear? Fluorescent Adolescent
- What is your biggest secret? 100$ Bill
- What will you post this as? Rejects
So, that was fun! Not as great as I’d hoped, (I’ve had better) but successful enough! #4, #6, #11, #15 and #16 were all pretty good!
Why not give it a go too? Leave your favourite ones down in the comments box! Sometimes there are just brilliant answers!
Happy Throwback Thursday!