Hello I’m Anya, I’m 20 and from Auckland, New Zealand. I am just about to graduate from university in a Bachelor of Communications majoring in Journalism.
Last year I was over in Europe for seven months. Three months on a farm in France, and four months studying abroad in Cardiff, Wales, which was hands down the best experience I’ve ever had in my life.
My next adventure is going to be six months working at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida and I can’t wait!
This little blog is simply a place for me to share my travels, experiences and generally whatever I’m thinking about and other malarkey.
You can expect to find travel posts about places I’ve visited and places I hope to visit, and lifestyle posts about food, fashion and anything from films reviews to books and music I’m loving.
After getting my first big taste of independent adventure, I know that it is something I’m not willing to give up anytime soon.
Feel free to get in touch through my social media links, on my ASK ANYA page, by dropping a comment or by emailing me at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you and I always love finding new blogs to follow.
Not sure where to start? Check out some of my most popular posts below:
- 75 Thoughts I Had Whilst Watching 50 Shades of Grey
- The Doctor Who Experience and the Doctor Who Experience Vlog
- Living the Student Life: Tips
- Travelling Home (Part 1): Cardiff to Paris
And here are some of my personal favourite posts:
- City in a Snapshot: Paris 4 Day Itinerary
- England: Bath and the Roman Baths and England: The Stonehenge
- What’s On My TV Schedule?
- Massive Day in Paris
You can also check out my travel diaries from different trips I’ve done, some include:
- The Europe Trip 2014 (June-September)
- Study Abroad in Cardiff 2014-15
- And my travels at home this year: Auckland 2015
Thanks for visiting!